The Pelhuaz by Red Perfect Monday Week 23 ~ Mondays are always perfect because is a new opportunity to start an amazing day and plan for a more awesome week.
New Monday… New Week… New Goals…
Tiny Human changed his sleeping schedule, and I’m looking for a makeup company to promote in exchange of free eye cream… Homeschooling first week went better than expected and we were able to take part at our Homeschooling Group Monthly Meeting.
Let’s hope for the best, and here for The Pelhuaz by Red Perfect Monday Week 23.
A great week for Pelhuaz by Red:
- New Products: I’m working hard for the launch of my new line of Planner Charms. I team up with some fabulous Small Biz to make this launch a fabulous one. You should expect lots of cool surprises. Want a sneak peek?
- Fan Tribe: If you are a Pelhuaz by Red Fan and are part of our Fan Tribe, I have awesome news for you! If you share a picture modeling a Pelhuaz by Red item (jewelry or clothing) you will receive a Valentine’s Surprise. Read all about it at We Love You, Fan Tribe Post here.
Homeschool is now in session!
5th Grade Second Semester officially had begun!
- We have so many activities planned this week, including a field trip to a museum. We couldn’t go last week because this Mama forgot about the Monthly Meeting of our homeschooling group.
- Here are our accomplishments:
- C5: Writing an Essay
- C6: Multiply & Divide Decimals
- Social Studies:
- Review Incas, Mayas & Aztecs
- Arts & Crafts: Winter Break Pack
- STEM: Growing Rocks
- Rosetta Stone: Spanish Module
- C7: Water Cycle and Weather
How was our week? Take a look at some picture…
As you already know, I’m a confessed Planner Addict. For that, I need to keep looking for ways to make my BFF Planner pretty and customized to my needs. Last week, I placed an order and got new accessories for her. I got bigger disks, a special puncher, cute dividers, and my brand new Fitness Monthly Planner insert.
Let’s do a recap… Last week started like…
and finished like this…
How will this week look like? Full planned + Productive! My highlight of the week is that we are going to have a Field Trip…
Hope that your week is full of greatness and love!