The Pelhuaz by Red Perfect Monday Week 19 ~ Mondays are always perfect because is a new opportunity to start an awesome week.
This is a very special Perfect Monday because at our next post will be all related to Santa’s arrival. The Evil Tooth was taking care off, so I’m happy to announce that I’m able to eat again like a normal person. No more meds needed – no more Jerk-Mama. Also, I’m finally authorized to get my occasional afternoon beer.
Let’s hope for the best, and here for The Pelhuaz by Red Perfect Monday Week 19.
Pelhuaz by Red
- Back Stage & SEO: After few recent changes, the SEO score of my page went a little down, but I’m working on that. That is a constant, and something that we all – shop owners, need to be on to of! More things to come to Pelhuaz by Red and to put it on the top!
- New items: I’m obsessed with our new Earring’s Collection. You need to take a peak of all the delicate items available now. They are full of sparkle and will make anyone who wears it feel empower and full of shine!
- Seasonal Stylish Clothing and New Handmade Indie Jewelry Items still waiting for you! You can have a comfortable and Stylish Clothing with the trendiest Handmade Indie Jewelry to wear it over New Year’s Eve!
- G+: I’m happy to announce that we are no longer a freaking long number and we are +Pelhuazbyred take a look and give us a +.
My Homeschooling Project
- Homeschool is closed!
- Winter break is here!
- Will start again on January 09!
Here few photos from our fabulous week.
Just one more week and 2016 will be over. Are you the resolution type? Do you set the goals for the year? Or go with the flow? I would love to know! Remember that…
There’s no limits to what you can achieve!