Welcome Tribe… The Sweet as Pineapple Link up Week 49 is here!
This is the Sweet as Pineapple Link up Week 49, where you are welcome to promote your small business. Remember that the platform where you are selling it isn’t important. You are amazing and this is a place to celebrate that! Are you ready for a new Sweet Sharing Extravaganza?
Find your tribe. Love them hard. I found my tribe at the Sweet as Pineapple Link up by Pelhuaz by Red.
Let’s get to business with The Sweet as Pineapple Link Up Week 49…
Each week. I’ll present you with one of my Sweet as Pineapple Friends. I’m blessed to be part of a fabulous Handmade Community filled with so many talented artisans and entrepreneurs that I want to share with you. However, once again… I’m failing at this and totally forgot (AGAIN) to ask a Sweet as Pineapple Friend for help. But Stacey was up to the challenge and helped me out. She’s an early riser and was available to pick 2 of her favorites. My Sweet as Pineapple friend of the Week is Stacey from Star Struck Creations.
Stacey is a self-made artist with an amazing talent for all things handmade. I love all her work as she’s is so creative. Visit her shop and take a look for yourself and the fabulous art that she’s offering! Here are her favorites.
The Link up will be available each Friday, and you will be able to post 3 of your items for 5 days (until the following Wednesday). By then, one of my Tribe Members (one new each week) will pick 2 items to include at the Sweet Friend of the Week. Also, the 2 items with the most views will receive a stellar spot at the Most Views Section – 4 amazing feature opportunities! There is also a Pinterest Board and a Polyvore Account where I share my favorites! Awesome, si? To take part at the Link up you just need to follow these simple instructions:
- Add up to 3 of your fabulous items. ***** NEW RULE ALERT… If you have 2 shops in two different platforms you can share 3 from each shop!
- Vote for 3 items (not yours, you silly), by clicking on the item.
- You need to share (at least once) the link up thru the week using #craftyrebelslinkup + #sweetaspineapplelinkup. The more the merrier…
- Look for the #tag (at least once), to interact with each other. The perfect scenario will be if you do so few times thru the week.
- Remember that the more we share, the higher the chances that new audience discovers your items.
How does this work?
- Click on the Inlinkz blue bar button
- At the 1st box, add the URL to your product, and hit tab
- Will automatically populate the product details – you can make changes if you want
- At the 3rd box, you need to include your email address (no public)
- Select a thumbnail photo
- Click DONE
- To add another item, just click the “Add another item” button.
Help us make this tool more visible by sharing it as much as possible… Share… Share… Share…Hope you get lots of views and new traffic.
If you have 2 shops – in two different platforms, you can share 3 from each shop! 6 items in total!
Here it is!
Remember… Find your tribe and love them hard! Happy Sharing!
Sweet as Pineapple Link up Week 49
Wordpress is loading infos from etsyPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from