Welcome Rebels to The Crafty Rebels Link Up Week 17
The Crafty Rebels Link Up Week 17 is not exclusive link-up, and all sellers are welcome to take part. We want to promote your small business. The platform where you are selling at isn’t important. You are amazing. You have achieved so much that we want to celebrate that!
This is the last Crafty Rebels Link Up of the year. Can you imagine that? 2016 is almost over. Can’t wait to see what 2017 have stored for us. We will initiate a new Crafty Rebels Link up cycle on Friday, January 13, 2017. As a part of our Christmas on January 6, we celebrate Los Tres Reyes Magos (Wisemen or Three Kings). Is like Santa all over again, but instead of Milk and Cookies we left water and fresh cut grass for the Camels – because they travel from the desert and most be exhausted and thirsty. I’ll share more about this tradition near the date.
Let’s get to business with The Crafty Rebels Link Up Week 17…
Here are week 12 results:
As usual, theCrafty Rebels Link Up for Week 16was incredible. As the main purpose of this post it’s promoting (not only Pelhuaz by Red), here are the items that followed with the most views.These week winners are here!
Let’s talk about how well we did. Up to yesterday:
- 71Total Blog Views
- 28#CraftyRebelsLinkup Shares at FB
- Link up reached:
- 29 clicks
Each week, I’ll introduce you to a new Crafty Rebels’ Member that will pick 2 items that will be featured at theCrafty Rebel’s Pickssection.
This week I have one amazing and awesome Mama as The Rebel of the Week.She’s a Mama of 2 beautiful girls and the proud owner ofImy & Me. Imy & Me is a fabulous business that offers the most beautiful Druxy Jewelry that is out there. She’s is also the originator of the Crafty Rebels.
Her name is Cheryl and I asked her for help this week with the Crafty Rebel’s Picks, and here are her favorites two items:
Set Goals and Crush Them by Pelhuaz by Red& Blue Button Earrings by Wilde Designs
Crafty Rebels Link Up Week 17
The Crafty Rebels Link up will be available each Friday, and you will be able topost 3 of your itemsfor 5 days (until the following Wednesday). By then, a Crafty Rebels Member (one new each week) will pick 2 items to include at theCrafty Rebel’s Picks. Also, the 2 items with the most views at theRebel’s Favorite.
To take part at the Crafty Rebels Link up you just need to follow these simple instructions:
- Add up to3of your fabulous items.
- Vote for3items (not yours, you silly), by clicking on the item.
- You need to share (at least once) the link up thru the week using#craftyrebelslinkup. The more the merrier…
- Look for the #tag (at least once), to interact with each other. The perfect scenario will be if you do so few times thru the week.
- Remember that the more we share, the higher the chances that your items are discovered by a new audience.
How does this work?
- Click on the Inlinkz blue bar button
- At the 1st box, add the URL to your individual product, and hit tab
- Will automatically populate the product details – you can make changes if you want
- At the 3rd box, you need to include your email address (no public)
- Select a thumbnail photo
- Click DONE
- To add another item, just click the add another item button.
Help us make this tool more visible bysharing it as much as possible… Share… Share… Share…
Hope you get lots of views and new traffic.
Here it is!
Let’s surround ourself with positive people that support our dreams!