Welcome Tribe, to a new season ofThe CraftyRebelsLink Up Week 20. This space is not an exclusive link-up, as all sellers are welcome. We want to promote your small business. The platformwhere you are selling atisn’t important. You are amazing. You have achieved so much that we want to celebrate that!
Are you ready for the Sharing Stravaganza?
Let’s get to business with The Crafty Rebels Link Up Week 20…
Here are the results!
TheCrafty Rebels Link Up for Week 19was fabulous. The main purpose of this post it’s promoting amazing shops, and here are the items with themost views.These week winners are here!
Let’s talk about how well we did. Up to yesterday:
- 58Total Blog Views
- 35 Shares on Facebook
- Link up reached:
- 32 clicks
Each week, I’ll introduce you to a new Crafty Rebels member of my Tribe. This Rebel will pick 2 items to feature asThe Rebel of the Week Picks.
Our Rebel of the Week is one of my favorites Rebels. She’s a gorgeous Mama that crochet as if she was a spider. Cristie does so many gorgeous things. She has a fabulous shop called #QtsyLife that she’s revamping with new items constantly.
As she’s always willing to help… Here are her picks!
Crafty Rebels Link Up Week 20
The Crafty Rebels Link up will be available each Friday, and you will be able topost 3 of your itemsfor 5 days (until the following Wednesday). By then, a Crafty Rebels Member (one new each week) will pick 2 items to include at theRebel of the Week Picks. Also, the 2 items with the most views at theRebel’s Favorite.
To take part at the Crafty Rebels Link up you just need to follow these simple instructions:
- Add up to3of your fabulous items.
- Vote for3items (not yours, you silly), by clicking on the item.
- You need to share (at least once) the link up thru the week using#craftyrebelslinkup. The more the merrier…
- Look for the #tag (at least once), to interact with each other. The perfect scenario will be if you do so few times thru the week.
- Remember that the more we share, the higher the chances that new audience discovers your items.
How does this work?
- Click on theInlinkzblue bar button
- At the 1st box, add the URL to your product, and hit tab
- Will automatically populate the product details – you can make changes if you want
- At the 3rd box, you need to include your email address (no public)
- Select a thumbnail photo
- Click DONE
- To add another item, just click the add another item button.
Help us make this tool more visible bysharing it as much as possible… Share… Share… Share…
Hope you get lots of views and new traffic.
Here it is!