You are amazing… You have achieve so much, thatwe want to celebrate that!
Last week, we had amazing results, and we surely had fun sharing, and discovering new items. This fabulous results are thanks to all of you, that took the time to share the love.
Here the results:
TheCrafty Rebels Link Up for Week 7was awesome. Here the two items with the most views.
These week winners are here!
We did it, one more time!
Let’s talk about how well we did. Up to yesterday:
- 37Total Blog Views
- 6#CraftyRebelsLinkup Tags at FB
- 14#CraftyRebelsLinkup Tags at IG
- 8#CraftyRebelsLinkup Tags at Twitter
- 22#CraftyRebelsLinkup Tags at Pinterest
- Link up reached:
The Crafty Rebel’s Picks
Each week, I’ll introduce you to a new Crafty Rebels’ Member that will pick 2 items to be featured at theCrafty Rebel’s Pickssection.
TheRebel of the Weekis a friend and a devoted Mama, that creates pretties with needles and glue-guns
You have seen her before as she was the picked Rebel from Week 3. Her name is Cristie, and hersmall businesscalled#QtsyLifeoffers delicate designs to make your inner goddess feel fabulous. I decided to have her as a Rebel again as one of her cuties made the 1st place this week. You need to visit#QtsyLife, because you need her hair accessories, and crochets designs in your life.
Week 8 Link up
The Crafty Rebels Link up will be activated each Friday, and you will be able to post 3 of your items. It will be opened for 5 days (until the following Wednesday). By then, a Crafty Rebels Member (one new each week) will pick 2 items to be featured at theCrafty Rebel’s Picks. Also, the 2 items with the most views will be featured at theRebel’s Favorite.
To participate you just need to follow these simple instructions:
- Add up to3of your fabulous items.
- Vote for3items (not yours, you silly), by clicking over the item.
- You are required to share (at least once) the link up thru the week using#craftyrebelslinkup. The more the merrier…
- Look for the #tag (at least once), to interact with each other. Perfect scenario will be if you do so few times thru the week.
- Remember that the more we share, the higher the chances that your items are discovered by a new audience.
How this is done?
- Click on the Inlinkz blue bar button
- At the 1st box, add the URL to your individual product, and hit tab
- Will automatically populate the product details – you can make changes if you want
- At the 3rd box you need to include your email address (will not be public)
- Select a thumbnail photo
- Click DONE
- To add another item, just click at the add another item button.
This is a new Crafty Rebels Link up, so we need to make it visible.Share… Share… Share…
Hope you get lots of views and new traffic.
Here it is!