The Pelhuaz by Red Perfect Monday Week 17 ~Mondays are always perfect, because is a new opportunity for an awesome week.
To be honest for the past few weeks my Mondays (and all other days) are far from perfect. I had issues with a tooth and went to see the Dentist. Simple enough to solve my problem, right? WRONG! The Dentist ended up damaging the tooth nerve, and everything went south. The job dentist appointment was near Thanksgiving break and since then I’ve been with painkillers and being miserable. Now an Evil Tooth rule my days! But this week all my Tooth problems will end, as I scheduled a root canaland thanks to the antibiotics, the pain is more manageable.
Let’s hope for the best, and here forThe Pelhuaz by Red Perfect Monday Week 17.
Pelhuaz by Red
- Back Stage & SEO:Even the Evil Tooth was dictating most of my day, I was able to work with the “backstage” of the website, arranging descriptions, SEO and such. Pelhuaz by Red ranking still growing and I still working with it!
- New items:And just in time for Christmas. Our handmade jewelry inventory is having a makeover and tons of items are on sale. Visit the Clearance Collection to take advantage of those items. The new pendants are so sparkly and pretty, that I’m sure you will love them all.
- Coming soon: There’s so many another style in the making. Can’t wait for the materials to arrive and start making pretty things for you. All the newbies will be available on time for your Valentine’s Day Shopping.
- Seasonal Stylish Clothing andNew Handmade Indie Jewelry Items waiting for you! You still have time to place your order. The deadline – to have your items in time for Christmas, is Dec 08 for the Stylish Clothing and the Dec 16 for theHandmade Jewelry. Give a unique gift made with love, made just for you!
- Gift Guide Draft:The Gift guide will be up few more weeks. Go and take a look at all the pretty gift ideas available, and support the Small Biz!
My Homeschooling Project
- Starting week 17 completed…
- This is the last week and we are so ready for Winter Break!
Here few photos from our fabulous week.
Enjoy your week, cherish those around you! Remember that there’s greatness in you…
There’s no limits to what you can achieve!