Hello, My Beautiful Planner Goddesses!
You went over budget last month – who didn’t… There are many reasons to challenge yourself to spend LESS money, but we always struggle because “this is a great deal”, “I might need this later and won’t find it at this price”… Sounds familiar? Whatever your reason, goals need to be specific and measurable in order to be attained. A planner is perfect for that, and you are a pro and on the right track. You can save more, follow your progress, and hit those goals, all in your lovely planner.
The Basic 2 No Spending Rules
Don’t spend any money, for one month & Buy only those things that are a NEED.
Keep these two rules in mind while you keep reading… The goal here is to only purchase things you need. The basic essentials are always included – utilities, rent, car, groceries, daycare, and such. Be true to yourself before you make any purchases. Ask yourself: Could I survive on an island without that skinny vanilla latte (with almond milk)? Probably, yes. So, don’t buy it. BUT, if you have items budgeted before the month begins, then it is within the rules of the No Spend January. You’ll want to take a close look at your monthly expenses and find things to cut/get. The goal is to not impulse buy a single thing the entire month. Simple, right?
Ways to Survive a No Spend January
- Start using that planner for things like budgeting.
- Fired up the lists (Grocery, Bills, To Do’s).
- Schedule a (free) game night with your friends.
- Take advantage of free Library Apps for books and audiobooks.
- Put things in your shopping cart for next month. (You might decide you don’t even want it after all by then.)
- De-clutter your desk & home and maybe even SELL that stuff for extra bucks online.
- Focus on your “Why”. This is a BIG one. It’s the most important. Put your reason for sacrificing on a small piece of paper in your wallet and look at it when you feel the temptation to spend. You can do anything if you have a big enough reason.
Don’t spend any money, for one month & Buy only those things that are a NEED - How to get your planner supplies without breaking the no spending January by @pelhuaz #nospendingjan #stickersale Click To Tweet
Now, remember the Buy only those things that are a NEED? Guess what?
Stickers are a thing needed. Without those, you can’t plan, you can’t budget, you can’t save, you can’t visualize your intentions and your purpose.
You are welcome! Now you won’t feel like cheating your goals!
This January, if you’re looking for all the planner things, the best method to ensure you end up with something that makes your Planner Goddess Heart skip a bit are the Collab Sales.
- January has some great Collab Sales – Write those down into your planner.
- Make sure you visit the main Pink Planner Sale Facebook Group as you will get sneak peeks from the shops and lets you better decide on your favorite styles. If it doesn’t, you’ll have trouble shopping.
- Ensure your freebies. Most shops has PR Girls, and you are required to mention their names at check out so you can enjoy all those extras. Look for the PR Post at the Pink Planner Sale Facebook Group.
- Any good shop should have everything you are looking for in just one place and all participant shops at the Pink Planner Sale Facebook Group have everything that you will need.
- It is very important to write down the shops that pick your interest while you browse the group because you might forget later during the sale.
Next Friday the Pelhuaz Planner by Red will be part of it, next to a list of awesome shops! You will have so many options to pick from as all the shops have an amazing inventory waiting for you. The is an amazing group of Entrepreneurs that came together to offer you the opportunity to get the hottest planner supplies at an amazing price.will be life and
We have this fabulous freebie and the first 15-20 orders will receive a magnificent Swap Bag (more like an envelop) with samples of my Shop-Pink-Planner-BFFs.
For all the sale details, the 1 CODE, and participant shops stay tuned to this post updates or visit the Pink Planner Sale Facebook Group
Want more? Of course, you do… Here’s the list of my favorites!
Want more? Yes? Here’s other of my favorite shops: